Terms and Conditions
The Inn is carefully run in accordance with the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005. Customers are asked to co-operate with members of staff to ensure that all the aspects of the law under the Act are complied with.
The Inn is run accordance with the government guidance and restrictions. We will amend or alter restrictions according to any new guidance issued. We take every precaution necessary to keep our team and our guests safe while visiting the inn. We would like to thank you for your patience, support and understanding during this time.
In accordance with the Smoking, Health and Social Care Act (Scotland) 2005 and the Prohibition of Smoking in Certain Premises (Scotland) Regulations 2006, no smoking is permitted in any area of the Inn building at any time including all accommodation areas.
The Original Rosslyn Inn is a family-friendly hotel and we pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere, however all customers are asked to keep all children under 18 at least one metre away from the bar at all times.
FOOD & DRINK
Only food and drink purchased from the Inn may be consumed on the property.
The Inn reserves the right to refuse anybody service at any time.
Charges in respect of advance bookings must be made no fewer than four days prior to arrival. Bookings made direct with the inn are subject to a 72 hour cancellation policy: if any booked accommodation has to be cancelled the customer must provide 72 hours’ notice before 4.00pm on the day of check-in. If the booking is cancelled in this time the customer will be entitled to a full refund. If the booking is cancelled out with this time the customer will be liable for the full cost of the booking.
BOOKING DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
Payments relating to or confirming bookings, dates and events are non-refundable. Partial payments or deposits will be subtracted from the final cost of the booking at the time of payment. However, if the booking is cancelled or the date is no longer required, the customer will forfeit the deposit and any prepayment. All deposits and prepayments for events are non-refundable.
We are pet friendly. But the following house rules apply when bringing a pet to stay. We have certain allergy friendly rooms that we do not permit pets to stay in, so please make us aware that your pet will be accompanying you at the time of booking. We allow one pet per room at no extra charge. However we can only accommodate small to medium sized dogs. If you are at all unsure, please contact us directly to confirm suitability. We also request that pets are kept off the furniture and beds and that they are not left unattended in the room.
We must remind all guests intending to bring pets that they are solely responsible for any damage caused by them.
We are proud to be a pet friendly venue and dogs can accompany you while you visit us. We only ask that all pets are kept by your table and on a lead at all times.
DAMAGE WAIVER POILICY
Credit Card details are taken to confirm bookings. In the event of any damage to or loss of the Inn’s property the cost incurred for repairing or replacing items will be charged to the named party on the booking.
LOST ROOM KEYS
All room keys must be returned to the Inn after your stay. Failure to return a key incurs a £50 extra charge until the key is returned. The person making the booking will be solely responsible for any damage, vandalism or noise made during the course of the function/booking.
CUSTOMER LOYALTY CARDS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customer Loyalty Cards are a gesture from management to reward our loyal customers for their continued custom.
- Members will receive exclusive deals and offers not advertised to the general public.
- On presentation of their Club Card members will receive a credit to their Club Card balance of 1.5% on all drinks purchases and of 10% on all food purchases.
- Credit can be redeemed in increments of £10.00 in any one day.
- Customer Loyalty Cards are valid in both our Snug bar and family Lounge bar: they are not valid in any other bar.
- The Management reserve the right to cancel/stop any Card at any time. Any customer found acting outwith the house rules may have their Card cancelled or cleared.
- Loyalty Cards are not valid when booking functions.
- The person paying for a transaction must be the person named on the Card.
- Members must provide the Inn with their full details for the Loyalty Card to be valid: a Card without such details will not be valid.
- Loyalty Card credits cannot be claimed retrospectively.
- Members are reminded the Loyalty Card is a gesture from Management: it is not an entitlement.
- Any member found in breach of any of the terms & conditions will have their Card cancelled.
- The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal.
- The Card cannot be used on accommodation purchases.
- The management reserve the right to alter or add to the terms conditions at any point.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
Any questions, comments or queries regarding our Customer Loyalty Card should be addressed to us in writing at:
Post: Customer Loyalty Club
2-4 Main Street,
The information and prices stated on our website are for guidance and were correct at time of printing but are subject to change. We reserve the right to alter information and rates stated on our website without prior notice.
COURTESY COACH SERVICE
Courtesy Coach Service Terms & Conditions
The Courtesy Coach Service must be pre-booked.
The booking includes one pick up point and one drop-off point.
We offer the Coach Service to customers within the Midlothian area.
There is no charge for the Coach Service.
The Coach Service is not for guests attending a function at the Inn.
Not available in June, July & August